Outdoor artificial turf in Modesto is an excellent alternative to natural grass. It looks and feels like the real thing. It’s tough enough to withstand high foot traffic without breaking. Furthermore, it doesn’t need pesticides, weedicides, and other toxic solutions to stay in top condition. You can also cut it into various shapes, making it the perfect material for these stylishly unconventional synthetic turf ideas!
Innovative Ways to Integrate Synthetic Turf Into Your Home
Artificial grass is a great design tool. Since it’s not alive, it doesn’t need sunlight, water, and healthy soil to thrive. Feel free to install it on wood, cement, concrete, and other hardscapes. Maximize synthetic turf’s potential as a statement piece with these non-traditional installation ideas:
- Green up your wardrobe. Revamp its look by covering its shelves or closet doors with soft, lush artificial grass. It’ll add a touch of vibrant nature to your space. If your cabinet has worn or sharp areas, cover them with synthetic turf to keep your clothes safe from snags and tears.
- Reupholster your furniture. This idea is an ingenious way to maximize the turf scraps from your best artificial grass installation in Modesto, CA. Turn your old furnishings into statement pieces. Not sure how to start? Ask your trusted synthetic turf installer for help.
- Create grass rugs. This will allow you to integrate artificial turf into your floors without committing to an installation. Feel free to get creative with your rug’s shape and size. Don’t worry about it getting stained or dirty due to spills. All you need to do it give it a good rinse, brush up its blades, leave it out in the sun to dry, and it’ll look good as new.
- Spruce up your table. Instead of relying on table runners that get dirty fast, use synthetic turf for your surface instead. Not only will it make the setting more unique and inviting, but it’ll also help keep your table more comfortable to clean. Spills and food residues are easy to wash off the synthetic material. Simply wash the artificial grass table runner in the kitchen sink alongside your plates and utensils.
- Invest in an indoor putting green. It’ll allow you to host friendly competitions and practice your skills anytime you want. Want to add multiple putting greens near Modesto throughout your home? Share your ideas with your artificial grass installers so that they can help you refine your ideas.
- Spice up old footwear. Give new life to your old shoes, sandals, and slippers by padding them up with synthetic turf. The material will not only give your worn footwear a whole new look, but it’ll also make them comfier.
Spruce Up Your Home with Artificial Grass
Whether you’re using any of these ideas or coming up with one of your own, make sure to invest in top-quality outdoor artificial turf in Modesto! It’s the best way to ensure that you’ll get an installation that’s soft, lush, realistic, durable, non-toxic, dirt-free, and weather resistant. Then, let the pros handle the project to guarantee excellent results!