Part of the duty of the cleaning services in Irvine is making sure your place looks spic and span. With the proper training and exposure to such chores, such services are highly dependable in taking homeowner’s load off of cleaning tasks.
Keep in mind, though, that cleaning services also maintain a set of standards for their work. While they can be counted on to do great numbers of chores, there should also be clean-cut rules on what to do and what not to.
What Cleaning Services Do
First of all, there has to be clarification between the duties between cleaning ladies and maids. Knowing the difference will help you a lot in your quest for the perfect home service.
Here are some of the basic duties of cleaning services:
- Sweeping and mopping of surfaces in the house
- Vacuum clean of the house, especially carpeted surfaces
- Dusting of furniture
- Shining windows and mirrors
- Propping up beds and cushions
- Folding laundry already washed
On the other hand, below are the duties that they are not required to do:
- Throw out rubbish
- Arranging cluttered spaces
Checks Implemented Cleaning Services
Now that you know the work description of cleaning services, you have to know that what they go through is no joke. These cleaners set parameters when it comes to their service. Such parameters include:
- Certification of their duties as cleaners
- Comprehensive insurance policies for each cleaner
- A feedback gathering method from clients
- Quality control management for tasks
Through a strict implementation of these checks, cleaning services in Irvine can assure their clients of thorough attention and quality in their jobs.
Hiring a Cleaner is Still Your Best Option
With numerous quality checks in place and versatility in tasks, getting a cleaner is your best bet. You can save a lot not having to tidy up your place, and just leave it to the ones who know better.
To achieve the clean that’s fit for you, you need to be on the same page. If you’re new to a cleaner, they will most likely ask questions about the place to be able to formulate their approach. They also need to come up with a reasonable quote. Do give them that information. If you have privacy concerns, you need not fear; cleaners are also trained to ask within their limits.
Other things that you need to clear up with your cleaning service are the following:
- Flexibility of schedule: Do the cleaners only have a certain schedule, or can they adapt to your timetable?
- Products used: Do they have set products, or are they willing to adjust? Do they use products that are child and pet-friendly?
- Packages offered: Is their cleaning price set per hour or per room? Do they offer cleaning packages with flexible prices (e.g. bathroom and living room only)?
Clean Cut and Worry Free Service
With this in mind, crystal clear communication is needed if you want to accomplish good cleaning in your house. Once you cover all of these bases, you can be assured of good house cleaning in Irvine. Best of luck and happy tidying!